Renda Recent Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Renda brings ease to business operations in Africa, by providing easy, fast and reliable solutions to procurement goods storage, haulage and last-mile delivery. With out vastnetwork of tested and trusted logistic partners we procure and Ship goods around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Supply Specialist ensures the performance of the Lagos Supply process, in a ensuring that the overall delivery process for the operations team runs smoothly.
- They would be responsible for coordinating team efforts to ensure an existing pool of active partner supply to meet the demands of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead Renda’s supply and partnership operations for Lagos
- Create and manage a database of logistics partners and act as the lead point of contact for internal and external communications with partners focusing on Lagos state.
- Develop strategies to source for needed partners in the shortest possible time
- Identify, build relationship with and manage Renda supply partners ( van owners, trucking partners for haulage services)
- Provide timely, relevant and actionable management reporting for supplier performance, open issues and potential constraints.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in as a Logistics coordinator
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have strong relationship with truck owners and their database
- An ability to hit the ground running.
Specific Skills and Characteristics:
- Interpersonal skills: The ability to relate with and coordinate a variety of people to achieve a common goal
- Acquisition skills: Renda thrives on having a network of partners, a successful Specialist must be able to acquire and manage the relationship with the various truck owners and managers Renda needs to operate.
- Proactive: Must be proactive to minimize the negative effects of unforeseen issues as regards the various partners that will be working with Renda
- Fast thinker & Creative: He/She needs to be fast when acting and be able to come up with creative solutions on their feet, when unplanned situations arise.
- Negotiation skills: He/She will be responsible for negotiating rates with vendors before communicating rates with the operations manager must have strong negotiation skills to ensure that all parties complete each deal profitably.
Salary: NGN80,000 – NGN120,000 / month.
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2021.